Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jenny's family(Utah Family Photographer)

I can't get enough of these pictures!  I think they turned out so great!  The pictures are of a old friend of mine, we grew up on the same street and have been friends forever!  I can't believe how old we are now, with families and kids.  Its so fun to have known Jenny for so long and see her cute family grow so fast! 



This is my favorite of the session!  I think both Jenny and her little baby look beautiful! 
My favorite thing about being a photographer is capturing emotion, and this family was so great at showing their love for one another! 

This is also one of my favorites!  I love dad's smile in this and how they are genuinely enjoying each others company!

I love this smile!  This little girl was having a hard time with getting her pictures taken but after playing with her dad and her brother she got up and gave the best natural smile of the night!  It was so fun seeing her eye's light up!




Sweetest baby ever!


 This is the perfect mommy picture!  Jenny did such a great job with her kids and staying calm!  It was a pleasure taking their pictures!

I love this hug and this smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment