Thursday, April 13, 2017

Goblin Valley Utah(Utah Family Photographer)


Exploring Utah is one of my favorite things to do!  I have never been to Goblin Valley, and it is crazy amazing!  I have never seen anything like it!  We watched some Youtube videos on what to expect before we went down there, but I don't think anything could prepare me for the sites!  
The Youtube video we watched compared it to being on Mars, and that is a pretty good description, but when you walk out and see the "Goblins" it is unreal.  It was so different then anything I have ever seen!  The kids were so excited that they could play on them, it was like a huge playground!

 It is only a couple hours away from where I live, and I have never made it down there(honestly, I haven't made it a lot of places, but I'm trying to fix that)!  I am so glad we took this trip, it was beautiful, and so different!  It was a pretty windy weekend this past weekend and the wind/sand down there in Goblin Valley was killing us, so we ended up leaving early, the kids were pretty sad about that.  
I always say this but I wish I had my camera with me the whole time(I get sick of carrying it everywhere) but when I get home I'm always sad I didn't take more pictures!  
I did take more pictures then this but I just needed to get a blog post up(it's been a while) hopefully I can get more up on the blog sometime this week, but this is the first of them!  
I love camping(in a motorhome with toilets, beds, a fridge and shelter:)) because you are right there, playing in some of the most beautiful places in the world!  
The kids just run free, after a long cold winter!  The fun and exploring is never-ending!  Too bad soccer is keeping us here for the Saturday's for the rest of the month, but soon we will be out again!  I love when the temperatures get better and we can play in these beautiful places.


Here is another one I can't decide if I like it in black and white or in color!  I love the red rocks but I also love the black and white shadows it makes it look pretty mysterious!


No comments:

Post a Comment